Article 12 – Law on Information Technology:
It is prohibited to utter a forged Website of other individual or organization; to create illegal link of the domain name of individual or organization having legitimate right to that domain name.
Article 41 – Decree No 174/2013/NĐ-CP dated 13/11/2013 of the Government:
1. Commitment to one of the following actions will be fined from 05 million to 10 million VND: to impersonate other organizations or individual to register ".vn" domain name.
2. Commitment to one of the folllowing actions will be fined from 20 million to 30 million VND: Using domain name violates the regulations and principles of managing and using Internet resources by Ministry of Information and Communications.
Article 42– Decree No 174/2013/NĐ-CP dated 13/11/2013 of the Government
The registrar of domain name “.vn” will be fined from 20 million VND to 30 million VND if violating one of the following regulations:
- Not to maintain or not to carry out necessary method to ensure safety, security for the domain names of individuals, organizations registered in its DNS.
- To deter individuals, organizations from registering a domain name lawfully
- To deter individuals, organizations from transfering a domain name to another registrar.